Already have a site?
Don't forget about old pages! Search engines are still indexing them and you want to be sure that they work as expected.
Experior tools is testing tool that helps you to check if your site handles URLs. Here are some of the most regular examples:
- You want to test URLs found in your Google Webmaster Tools account:
- Top Pages
- Links to your site
- Internal links
- Crawl errors
- Soft 404
- Not found
- Not followed
- Server error
- Test your XML sitemap. That all pages presented in the XML sitemap actually working.
- Use Screaming frog SEO spider export
There is 4 different tests that can be useful:
- XML sitemap: If your site have a XML sitemap Experior tools test all URLs presented by your XML sitemap and give you a report of how all URL requests responded.
- Google Webmaster Tools: You can simple click on the site you want to test and specify the type of list of URLs you want to test. When the test is finished you will get a result report.
- Custom: You can add the list of URLs your self that you want to test. When the test is finished you will get a result report.
- CSV: Upload a CSV file that contain the URLs that you want to test. The CSV file could be generated by Google Webmaster Tools or Screaming frog SEO spider tool or other tools. When the test is finished you will get a result report.
Create a account today and start testing your site. If you already is a member start your test now.